Global Express Guaranteed
1–3 Business Days1
Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG®) service is the fastest USPS® international shipping option:
- Ships up to 70 lbs (some countries have lower weight limits) to about 180 countries (with next-day delivery to many places in Canada).
- Date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee2.
- International transportation and delivery is provided by FedEx Express.
- Prices start at $71.10.
Features & Pricing
- Fast international service with delivery in 1–3 business days1
- Date-certain delivery with a money-back guarantee2
- May qualify for free Package Pickup3
- Ships to about 180 countries
- Tracking to all destinations
- Includes up to $100 insurance4
- Price depends on size, shape, weight, and distance to destination country
Weight, Size, & Shape Requirements
- Maximum weight is 70 lbs.
- Maximum combined length and girth is 108 inches. Maximum length 45 inches, height 46 inches, and width 35 inches.
- Some countries have lower weight and size restrictions.
Note: As of March 1, 2023, packages sent to countries that follow European Union (EU) customs rules need more-detailed content descriptions for customs forms. Learn what you need to do.
If you pay for and print your international postage online with Click-N-Ship® service, our tool creates the customs form for you.
An envelope or package must be large enough to completely contain the GXG® Air Waybill (shipping label), postage, customs form, and any applicable markings.
Additional InformationExpand All
Mailing Restrictions & Prohibitions
There are specific regulations and standards for mailing restricted, prohibited, and hazardous materials. For example, you can't mail cigarettes (including roll-your-own tobacco) and smokeless tobacco. In addition, you can't use GXG to ship anything requiring filing Electronic Export Information (EEI). Learn more about other GXG-specific prohibited and restricted items, additional items you can't mail outside the U.S., and individual country regulations.
Requesting a Refund
Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) service comes with a money-back guarantee.2 Requests for refunds must be initiated within 30 days of the mailing date.
Contact a Customer Service Rep at 1-800-222-1811 to file a money-back guarantee or loss or damage refund request.
USPS offers affordable services so businesses can expand their network and compete in ever-growing global markets. Access USPS tools and resources available to businesses that send and receive international shipments.
1. For many major markets. Actual number of days may vary. See Publication 141. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 1
2. Exceptions apply. See Publication 141 for more information. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 2
3. For details on free Package Pickup, go to Schedule a Pickup. Some restrictions may apply. See Publication 141 for more information. Back ^ to legal disclaimer 3
4. See Publication 141 for availability and limitations on coverage Back ^ to legal disclaimer 4
FedEx and FedEx Express logo are registered trademarks of Federal Express Corporation and are used by permission.